Thursday, August 26, 2010

Hope

My heart goes out for the trapped Chilean miners and their families. I do hope and pray that they can all be rescued alive and well.

I still also am hoping and praying for a miracle for a Ya-Ya friend named Sharon...May she live a healthy comfortable life and be able to see her child grow up to adulthood.

I have to admit that in my personal life I have so very much to be thankful for - especially the relationships with my mother, sister, brother, husband, friends and co-workers. I shall always try to keep these relationships happy and healthy. I have the power to do so!

I also believe that, if not today, or next week, or next month, then sometime in the near future, that I will succeed in creating and and selling crafty items!

No comments:

Post a Comment