Monday, September 6, 2010

Staying Possitive

Back to School!

So, tomorrow I go back to work! I am looking forward to having an absolutely great year with all the students I will be teaching, monitoring during nutrition breaks and recess times, during the craft club as well as any that I will meet in the halls and stairwells while "commuting" to the various classrooms I will be in. I am also looking forward to a wonderful year with the staff :)


Guatemala - Landslides:

How can one be positive when hearing of the many deaths that the landslides in Guatemala are causing - while others may say that the human death toll is not much compared to what has happened in other regions of the world, they are still human lives: fathers, mothers, sisters, brothers, children to other people. I pray for those who have lost loved ones - may God help give them comfort and help them to continue to live life always remembering the happy moments of the lives of those they have lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment