Monday, July 12, 2010

The Good, The Bad, The ???

The Good:

I walked to my dentist's office as I had a cleaning appointment. The walk took me a little longer than I thought it would - about an hour. Unfortunately that means that I was walking a bit less briskly than I wanted. However, it was quite warm and humid out which made it hard to walk faster. Mind you on my way there a runner flew right past me. She was straining to breath though, I think if I were to run I would wait for evening and cooler temps.


The Bad:

I had 3 Lindt chocolate truffles. I couldn't help myself. I absolutely love chocolate and had a craving for it. The Lindt chocolates were given to me by a student of mine on the last day of school...

The ????:

Some friends of mine have done the P90X exercise and diet routine and look amazing. So I thought I would give it a try and after my dentist appointment I bussed it to the mall and bought myself the CD set...

I am hoping that I can follow it - it cost quite a bit of cash!

No comments:

Post a Comment