Thursday, July 22, 2010

P90X Progress - Starting Week Two

Yesterday was my "day off" in my exercise program: I thought I'd have much time to do some crafting. I was wrong, I went into major cleaning mode - scrubbing, sweeping, mopping, etc. It took up quite a lot of my time! But my house looks clean and tidy and that makes me happy :)

As for the exercise program itself - boy is it a tough one. I have been having trouble with certain moves so I try to change it to accommodate for what I can do. I really find the Legs and Back routine tough. So much that it makes me very nauseous. Not a good feeling :(

As I have mentioned before, I do not like how quickly the program goes from getting your heart rate to it's max and very quickly goes into a very brief cool down. So, I had been adding a 15-20 minute walk on the treadmill. Today, I decided to do a full hour of interval training on it instead. It felt great. I may have to continue to do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment